— Plante Moran Financial Advisors, a leader in providing high-wealth individuals and organizations with a comprehensive suite of wealth management services, has recently been recognized with numerous industry-leading wealth management accolades. Highlights of Plante Moran Financial Advisors’ recognitions include ranking fifth on Financial Advisor magazine’s 2008 registered investment advisor (RIA) list and receiving recognition as one of Wealth Manager’s “Top Dogs” based on assets under management, along with Partner Bob Palmer’s distinction as one of Worth magazine’s “Top 250 Wealth Advisors” in the nation.
“The leaders and staff of Plante Moran Financial Advisors are very proud to have achieved a multitude of national industry recognition for the depth of wealth management and investment consulting expertise we bring to each and every client,” said Bob Palmer, CPA, CFP, Partner with Plante Moran Financial Advisors. “These accolades help to highlight our approach in offering clients a holistic view of their financial situations, our independent and objective model, and comprehensive services — all designed to help clients make their wealth work to their best advantage.”
Plante Moran Financial Advisors has recently garnered the following wealth-management recognitions:
- Ranking fifth in Financial Advisor magazine’s 2008 registered investment advisor (RIA) list (by total assets), and sixth in the magazine’s “Top 10 Fastest-Growing Firms” list (assets of $1 billion and over) — Plante Moran Financial Advisors’ total assets under management (AUM) grew significantly during 2007 to nearly $5.4 billion.
- Partners Bob Palmer and John Lesser of Plante Moran Financial Advisors listed among Barron’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisers” — Identified by Winners Circle, a securities-industry consulting firm located in Boca Raton, Fla., rankings reflect advisers’ assets under management, share of revenue and profits generated, and quality of service.
- Partner Bob Palmer’s ranking as one of Worth magazine’s “Top 250 Wealth Advisors” — Identified via nominations and supported via a detailed questionnaire focused on nominees’ approaches to customer service, Palmer was one of only six wealth advisors in Michigan to have achieved this designation.
- One of Wealth Manager magazine’s “2008 Top Dogs” in assets under management (AUM) — Plante Moran Financial Advisors currently reports nearly $5.4 billion in AUM. Wealth Manager magazine’s Kathleen M. McBride stated of recipients, “It is to their very great credit that wealth managers have been able to keep clients focused on the long term while ferreting out the opportunities that market uncertainty presents.”
- Ranking second within “The Billion Dollar Club” of CPA Wealth Provider magazine’s “Second Ranking of CPAs by AUM” — Plante Moran Financial Advisors reported nearly $5.4 billion in AUM by the close of fiscal year 2007 — more than $464 million more in additional AUM than the survey’s third-place finisher.
- Jeremy Chamber’s named by Institutional Investors News as one of “20 Rising Stars of Retirement Plan Advisory” — In its second annual listing, Institutional Investor News identified 20 individuals they expect to shape the retirement plan advisory space in the years to come. Nominees were submitted by industry professionals. Those selected demonstrated through their leadership and industry skills that they are likely to be the trendsetters of the future.
- Plante Moran Trust, an affiliate, ranked as one of Investment Advisor magazine’s “Leading Independent Trust Companies” — Investment Advisor is a leading resource for advisors relative to trends and analysis in a host of investment disciplines, including wealth management, retirement planning and practice management.