PMFA has a wealth of resources and offers a broad range of investment consulting services to support endowments and foundations. Some of our differentiating strengths include:
- We are independent, which means we’re not affiliated with any financial organizations or funds. It also means you can be confident that we won’t influence your organization or committee to invest in instruments that compensate us.
- And we have a total disclosure policy when it comes to your organization’s investments, meaning our simple compensation structure is completely transparent, with no hidden fees.
- A fiduciary responsibility to demonstrate prudence in managing investment decisions. We assist our clients in developing the basis and framework for following a disciplined investment process and help to keep fiduciaries from making ad hoc investment decisions influenced by emotions and market media. Furthermore, we distinguish between what is required by law and what represents a generally accepted practice in the investment industry and acknowledge our fiduciary status in writing.
- A wide range of expertise gained from serving a variety of institutional clients.
Our equation for success is simple: provide unbiased, highly collaborative investment consulting services, and charge straightforward fees when it comes to endowments/foundation investment management. So when we offer investment management advice, you can rest assured that it is with your organization’s best interests in mind.
Our sole objective is to stand by our clients’ sides — to protect your assets and support your endowment or foundation’s investment goals.
Our affiliation with Plante & Moran, PLLC, one of the nation’s largest accounting and business advisory firms, makes us uniquely qualified to understand your investment and accounting issues. Coupled with the fact that we have no conflicts of interest through our independent process, our combined capabilities make us very attractive to endowments and foundations during the current economic climate.
PMFA provides the following endowments and foundation investment management services:
- Portfolio advisory services;
- Investment policy statement development; and
- Fiduciary assessment and fiduciary services.