We don’t recommend the same investment strategy for everyone or every entity, because no two situations are alike. Plante Moran Financial Advisors institutional investment consultants will look at your organization’s goals, risk tolerance, and unique circumstances and we’ll work with you to tailor an investment program to those requirements. This customized process enables us to assist with the financial obstacles that arise, and proactively address them in the context of the defined plan.
Some of our differentiating investment consulting strengths include:
- We are independent, which means we’re not affiliated with any financial organizations or funds. It also means you can be confident that we won’t influence you to invest in instruments that compensate us.
- And we have a total disclosure policy when it comes to your organization’s investments, meaning our simple compensation structure is completely transparent, with no hidden fees.
- A fiduciary responsibility to demonstrate prudence in managing investment decisions. We assist our clients in developing the basis and framework for following a disciplined investment process and help to keep fiduciaries from making ad hoc investment decisions influenced by emotions and market media. Furthermore, we distinguish between what is required by law and what represents a generally accepted practice in the investment industry and acknowledge our fiduciary status in writing.
- Our broad range of expertise, which provides us with a comprehensive viewpoint.
We are confident that the services, including corporate asset management provided by the PMFA investment consulting team, are some of the most comprehensive and cost-effective in the marketplace.
For corporate asset management, PMFA provides:
- Portfolio advisory services;
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan investment advisory services;
- Investment policy statement development;
- Investment analysis of employer sponsored retirement plans;
- Fee review of employer-sponsored retirement plans; and
- Fiduciary assessment and fiduciary services.
Organizations, retirement plans, and individuals benefit from our independence and our “best-in-class” financial advisors, investment experts, and researchers.
Putting wealth to work for institutions and individuals.